Be the Change: Transform Yourself

september27
Transform Yourself (Change)

There are many conditions that should be changed in our lives such as hunger and abuse. I would like to help make a transformation in those areas of life. Before heading to help change these things I would like to changes things about me. One of my 2013 goals is to become more motivated to do stuff I set my mind to such as working out or eating healthy. Also look at things in a more positive way. With these changes I will become emotionally and physically healthier, and motivated.
The first priority is to change myself into and stronger individual emotional and physical, then go and help bigger things such as abuse and hunger one step at a time. A reason why I would like to change this is because in life I am sad a lot and would just like to look at the things around me in a better way or a less sad way. When I am lost and not sure where I am going in life instead of getting sad and depressed I will keep my head up and figure out how to deal with it in a positive manner. Instead of looking at the glass half empty I will look at it as half full. I do not like to see the negatives in life because it brings me down so I am going to try to be optimistic and look at it in a brighter way. Having a stronger physical attitude will help me view myself in a better way, which will help with my relationships with others. The motivation comes in to help me follow through with my goal. Without motivation I will not get to where I would like to be.
Even though I know that reaching this resolution is going to take a lot of work. I am going to try my hardest to keep a positive demeanor and outlook on life. With focusing on this goal it will help me be a better individual. When this goal is finalized I will be emotional and physical stronger, which will help me withstand the bigger changes in life.

StageofLife.com national writing contests

Writing ContestsWhat's your story? Answer our monthly "life question" and be automatically entered into our writing contest. 

Details:  Select your life stage below to view the current writing contest prompt for each life category, and help us change the world...one story at a time...with an essay about your thoughts and experiences.

Enter writing contest

Summer 2014 Writing Contest Prompt:
  In 500 words or less, answer this question:  "How has YouTube impacted our lives?"  At the end of your essay, submit the link to your favorite YouTube video too!

Cost:  $0 (no entry fees).  There is never a fee to enter our writing contests.

Prizes:  SWAG package from StageofLife.com along with gift card prizes from our literacy sponsors (see below).  We also have the support from professionally published authors who donate autographed copies of their books or novels.

Next Steps:  Select your life stage to get details and enter the current contest for your life stage...

Writing contests for high school students
for High School
Students
Writing contests for college students
for College
Students
Writing contests for singles on StageofLife.com
for
Singles
Writing contests about weddings on StageofLife.com
about
Weddings
 Writing contests for married couples on StageofLife.com
for Married
Couples

Writing contests for homeowners on StageofLife.com
for Home
Owners
Writing contests for having a baby on StageofLife.com
about Having
a Baby
Writing contests for Moms and Dads on StageofLife.com
for Moms
and Dads

Writing contests for Grandparents on StageofLife.com
for
Grandparents
 Writing contests about Retirement on StageofLife.com
about Empty Nest
and Retirement

Take a minute to enter our "Short Short Story" Writing Contest on Twitter. 
Enter our monthly Photo Contest too...

National Writing Contest Winners
 And view our past writing contest winners.

Bragging rights, international recognition, and gift card prizes:  Enter the free writing contests each month on StageofLife.com.

Each month, with the help of over 20 Editors, Stage of Life hosts and judges writing contests for both students and adults.  Select your life stage below to get the details about this month's writing prompt and submit your essay.  Thanks to the below brands, our educational sponsors, who supply gift cards as prizes for the winning essays as we help the change the world through blogging, storytelling, and our literacy-based initiatives...

Writing contest sponsor  Writing contest sponsor on StageofLife.com  Blogging contest prize sponsor Blogging contest prize on StageofLife.com 

StageofLife.com writing contestsWhat makes our writing contests different?

• Stage of Life writing contests are always free to enter
  • Essays from our blogging and writing contests have been picked up by the media, e.g. TIME.com, and used by teachers as mentor texts across the globe.
  • We want to hear your personal, authentic thoughts on real world topics each month.  We pick writing prompts for which your answers and wisdom may help our readers
  • We award the winners with real prizes (cash and/or gift cards) from our site sponsors
  • We have Stage of Life SWAG for the winner
  • By entering the Stage of Life writing contests each month, you are supporting our free educational literacy initiatives and your words will be reaching hundreds of thousands of viewers who come to StageofLife.com to p