Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Education

Teachers play a significant role in our life. Their dedication in teaching, patience in dealing our tantrums, guidance towards success has made us this far and they will never expect anything in return. Their continuous support and faith on us will never diminish making us thank them till the end of life. In such way, my mom who is my lifelong teacher has been my backbone until now.

From the day I born, my mother catered all my needs and ensured I had a fruitful life. I was an

There have been many moments in my life that I would consider to be highly stressful. Sometimes I get very stressed out by my family, by my friends, classmates, grades, and even at myself at times. But this one weekend stressed me out more that anything else. I am typically a very relaxed person (other than around my family, but who isn't crazy around their family). One of my many flaws is obsessive compulsive disorder. I am not crazy OCD, and it isn't in every area of my life, but I suffer fro

In my home country of Ukraine, I have been studying English from the age of ten. I studied English in middle school. I studied English in high school. I studied English by myself. I attended English courses, too. However, my English skills were mediocre. The more I studied, the less I knew. I froze at the intermediate level and could not move forward. I decided the only way to really improve my English skills was to study the language in an English environment. That's how I ended up in the USA.

A teacher holds such a place in any individual life that sometime its impossible to define her importance in our life.
I was one of the very lucky student who had the support of two teacher's, both an integral part of my life.
Sometime strict,sometime jovial but most of the they were like guiding stars. Whosoever and whatsoever I am,deep down lies of effort of them.They have helped me in nurturing my dreams and guiding me through out the life. When I was wrong,I have got scolding

I had known of her as long as I can remember. She first became my teacher in 7th grade, and she taught me again in 8th grade and in 10th. It was in 8th grade when I realized just how incredibly special Mrs. Fleischmann was.

I always enjoyed her class, her teaching style, and the way she pushed me to work hard and to love the material. I stopped in her office sometimes to say hi or get a lollipop. And then my parents got divorced. It was a messy, terrifying, police-involved

It was a hot summer weekend while I'm watching a television program which talks about wildlife.

For a 10 year-old kid at that time, nothing's more heart-melting in seeing sceneries of beautiful faunas enjoying their belongingness to nature. Like tall slender graceful giraffes sailing like winds above the green and brown grasses of Africa; and those enormous dichromatic pandas, swinging from one bamboo to another—these are perfect pictures of freedom. The reporter donned in her outfi

Constant flow of success stories about young entrepreneurs has made a start-up a dream-vocation way for school kids. Schools know it, and more of them are making quick steps towards the main basis of the field and getting understudy thoughts off the ground. In such a way, students have the necessary background to embark onto the world of their own business.
These aren't only one more arrangement of applications. Some of these pupils discovered business prospects in improbable spots, in the

At various stages of your life, you will meet people, who despite having a job try to get education again. Some colleagues will criticize them for wasting time and money however you know that it is a great investment and any attempt to better yourself will be rewarded. There are some common evidences that can distinguish a graduate student.

Office Becomes a Warehouse of Academic Papers

Being a student means constant accomplishing of various research papers, essays, course

Almost all students dream to win a scholarship as this is a chance to study at good institution for free and this aid implies that there will be no need to replace borrowed money. For winning any grant applicants need to have good scores and prepare required documents; but more than anything else the essay and interview determine whether you will win desired scholarship.

High education is impossible without an important exercise such as essay composing. Whether you are learning a su

Every college student faces and has to get through a challenging and daunting process, such as essay writing. No doubt, everybody who has finished an essay knows for sure that feeling of job-satisfaction and relief. You spend so many hours, trying to find necessary information, plan the structure of the paper, organize the ideas, reflecting on a thesis statement and arguments, and finally you have the draft.
In the ecstasy of joy that you have written the document, you may quickly find ou

<<Prev  2 of 34    Next>>