Juggling Act

wiseone1000
My life has been nothing but a juggling act. I have a girlfriend. I go to college, full time. I'm an avid gamer. And, lastly, I'm a YouTube uploader/commentator (IdiocracyGames, if you'd care to look it up). I juggle all of these activities, every day, in hopes that, someday, I will graduate college, marry the woman I love, continue to play games as much as I can, and grow my YouTube channel so that people around the nation can see my content. I wish there was something that could ease the load of all these responsibilities.

I have my priorities in order. I've been getting really good marks in school since I started at this 4 year school. My girlfriend comes second; I spend around 18 a week with her and I love every moment. Lastly, my YouTube channel gets attention maybe for 20-30 minutes a day. I upload videos while I'm out of the house or sleeping so the internet doesn't go down the crapper while I'm working on homework.

Sometimes I ask myself how I do it. Sometimes I get an answer, sometimes I grunt and roll back to sleep and forget about it. But this juggling act persists, and the answers that I've been getting back seem to describe how I get it all done. It seems that those 4 things that I do intertwine with one another, and make each of their separate "loads" easier to carry.

I game in my YouTube videos. Therefore, when I want to do a game, I record while I play so that it turns into a YouTube video. Sounds easy right? I can do that with the two other things, right?

That's the roadblock I'm at right now. I want to do well in school, and I like my major and the courses I'm taking (well, some of them). But I love my girlfriend and I feel like we've got a future together. Mixing those two has become a challenge, perhaps impossible. I don't think I will be able to combine them in such a way where I can do two things at once, like my other situation.

I cannot juggle juggling balls normally, and I don't see how juggling important life activities is going to benefit me in any way. I don't feel like cutting any of these things would benefit me either. Cutting any of those activities would truly kill me. Then again, juggling all of them will lead to certain trouble.

It's the worst juggling act I've played in years, but one of the most fulfilling.