STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Juggling Act

wiseone1000
My life has been nothing but a juggling act. I have a girlfriend. I go to college, full time. I'm an avid gamer. And, lastly, I'm a YouTube uploader/commentator (IdiocracyGames, if you'd care to look it up). I juggle all of these activities, every day, in hopes that, someday, I will graduate college, marry the woman I love, continue to play games as much as I can, and grow my YouTube channel so that people around the nation can see my content. I wish there was something that could ease the load of all these responsibilities.

I have my priorities in order. I've been getting really good marks in school since I started at this 4 year school. My girlfriend comes second; I spend around 18 a week with her and I love every moment. Lastly, my YouTube channel gets attention maybe for 20-30 minutes a day. I upload videos while I'm out of the house or sleeping so the internet doesn't go down the crapper while I'm working on homework.

Sometimes I ask myself how I do it. Sometimes I get an answer, sometimes I grunt and roll back to sleep and forget about it. But this juggling act persists, and the answers that I've been getting back seem to describe how I get it all done. It seems that those 4 things that I do intertwine with one another, and make each of their separate "loads" easier to carry.

I game in my YouTube videos. Therefore, when I want to do a game, I record while I play so that it turns into a YouTube video. Sounds easy right? I can do that with the two other things, right?

That's the roadblock I'm at right now. I want to do well in school, and I like my major and the courses I'm taking (well, some of them). But I love my girlfriend and I feel like we've got a future together. Mixing those two has become a challenge, perhaps impossible. I don't think I will be able to combine them in such a way where I can do two things at once, like my other situation.

I cannot juggle juggling balls normally, and I don't see how juggling important life activities is going to benefit me in any way. I don't feel like cutting any of these things would benefit me either. Cutting any of those activities would truly kill me. Then again, juggling all of them will lead to certain trouble.

It's the worst juggling act I've played in years, but one of the most fulfilling.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for college students that allows Millennials the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for college students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about college students, quotes about college, and other resources about college here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor - review our Creative Writing Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Past Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of our past writing contests and teen trend reports from the last four years. Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with teachers, teens, and college students as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2014 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com is an education-based, grassroots, non-partisan, free blogging community with a mission support digital literacy by making the world a better place, one story, essay, and blog at a time.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes literacy resources, free lesson plans, writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests for high school students (and older generations), student blogging initiatives, blog directories, and financial literacy tools - including Life Rewards® - our free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy