My Favorite TV Show: GLEE

nikila
As we all know,now-a-days we people get busy in our works always,we tend to spend some time watching tv which helps us to relax.In such cases tv shows play an important role.They give us entertainment,happiness,joy,some experience etc.
TO say,my favourite tv shows include 'teen wolf','dexter','supernatural','castle'.The most favourite of all was 'GLEE'.its a show which taught me the value of friendship,confidence,respect to all,have no fear.whenever i watch the show i get a sense of joy and a pleasant feeling on hearing the songs.
To say more,glee stands from other tv shows as it has music,dance,friendship,romance,confidence,good relationship with teachers etc.This show has a great impact on my life helping me to improve my self confidence and being ready to face any situation.
So to conclude,i would just say that tv is not only for entertainment but also to know something tat could teach us a virtue in our life.Let us watch shows tat give us knowledge,joy,values etc.
HAVE FUN AMIGOS!!!!!
Comment by Justina

I remember when GLEE was the "it" show on TV. All my friends and classmates talked about it. The songs were definitely catchy and you're right, they do tackle some interesting life-related issues.
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:59:46 AM
Comment by SOFLarchive

I love Glee! The songs connect with their personal issues.
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 6:44:15 AM
Comment by WilliamKosh

I was completely sold on Glee throughout the first season and the first half of the second, but then everything just fell apart for me. The show still makes for decent comfort food, but it was one of the best and most interesting shows on television before Ryan Murphy bailed and the story became a series of preachy lectures. Oh well. I guess it still has its moments. (Gwenyth Paltrow's "Singin' in the Rain" mashup with "Umbrella" springs to mind.)
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:49:58 PM