Stage of Life, The Spartan & Girlboxer1970 Unite

Girlboxer1970
Everyone is in a stage of life.

And they are all personal.

What stage of life are you in? My life as a college student has grown. I was hired as an intern at Stage of Life LLC, a company that privately hosts a website to promote writing in and about any stage of your life. The Spartan is my college’s newspaper. I write articles and also serve as the online editor of The Spartan. And last but not least, I am www.girlboxer1970.com, mastermind of writing about my life and finding people who care.

I’ve been combining my Spartan articles with my blog since mid 2012. Now my work as an intern at Stage of Life will be combined with the written and online version of the Spartan http://www.spartanycpnewspaper.wordpress.com. As a student I have to blog about my experiences in each of the ten main life stages of the website. In YCP’s Creative Nonfiction class I have to keep a journal. I write for the newspaper. I write. And then, I write some more.
Ever think about writing a blog? Or an article for a campus or local newspaper? Soon I will have a column on Stage of Life and will be prompting story ideas, writing about personal experiences, choosing finalists for contest submitted stories, randomly choosing bloggers to feature, and advising on how to write a blog someone will be interested in reading. That’s what it’s all about. When people begin to read what you write.
I encourage everyone to check out this blogging community. If you have a blog, it will give you exposure as you share your stories. Don’t have a blog? No excuses…follow me and get a membership here for FREE, that is AD FREE, and holds FREE WRITING CONTESTS. I am honored to become part of this writing campaign.

Like Stage of Life and YCP The Spartan Newspaper on Facebook.
Follow onTwitter: @StageofLife
Follow me: @girlboxer1970

Rock it out, write it now, submit….it’s legit.