STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

My Favorite Book: "I Too Had a Love Story" by Ravinder Singh for giving my life

SnehaNagendran
I never wanted my Friendship with him to break or my love to be untold and so I neared him, step by step, gathering my courage. And the next moment I made my proposal, there was a moment of disappointment .It wasn't because he rejected my proposal but whenever made any replies to it. We were best friends for ages and now our families were closer. For this reason I wasn't able to get back from him and also I didn't want to do it. At the night I made him knew that I was in love with him, I wasn't able to sleep. I was making out my calculations for a single question, “why did I love him?” His cute smile, fluffy hair, charming attitude, gentle heart and many more things stroked my thoughts. Again I failed. I wasn't able to find the reason for my love. My heart whispered me,”After all! Its love! Should you have the reason for it? Love is blind dude but true”. I nodded virtually and moved on with my future. Then came my birthday, the only date on which our two families would join to have a party together with all chit chats the before evening itself. Even though we were of opposite genders, our family never restricted us to stay in the same room. I was expecting him to wish me before any phone calls would do it. But I was all alone left in my room and I heard him busy talking with my parents. I thought that my proposal would be the root cause for all this and stayed quiet. He knocked my door at 11:55 pm and said me, “Just five minutes left for your birthday and here is my present. Happy birthday!” But how could I say him I just don’t want his present but want himself as my present? I unwrapped the gift then and it was a book. He wanted me to read it at once. Since I was good at reading books, this one with less than 200 pages was not a matter for me. He was surfing regarding his projects and I was reading the book. I was forced to see him when a romantic scene was depicted in the book. I pleased my heart not to look at him but I couldn't. He was smart to the core when he was sleeping. Less than five hours, the last chapter of book arrived. I was filled with tears since Ravin’s kushi was dead! And she was no more. I saw a hand extending to me to wipe my tears and asked me a question “Need to know how it would have been if kushi was in Ravin’s life??, then marry me darling!” I was speechless. What else a girl could have better than this? I hugged him and he promised me to hold me forever. I thanked the book covered “I too had a love story”,that lied on my table .
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for college students that allows Millennials the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for college students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about college students, quotes about college, and other resources about college here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor - review our Creative Writing Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Past Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of our past writing contests and teen trend reports from the last four years. Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with teachers, teens, and college students as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2014 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com is an education-based, grassroots, non-partisan, free blogging community with a mission support digital literacy by making the world a better place, one story, essay, and blog at a time.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes literacy resources, free lesson plans, writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests for high school students (and older generations), student blogging initiatives, blog directories, and financial literacy tools - including Life Rewards® - our free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy