Secrets

Jokergurl
Everyone has that deep dark secret no one wants to know about. And sometimes a person will catch a whiff of that secret and spread it like wildfire. But other times, maybe that secret isn't all that bad. We all have something we're afraid of others knowing, afraid of being an outcast. A deep secret have mine has been revealed and yet it turns out, it wasn't that bad. Being a pony fan as a girl, and even as a boy is perfectly acceptable. My two favorite ponies are Fluttershy and Derpy. They are so cute! At first my obsession was scary. I didn't know if people would accept me or just make fun of me. It's not like I'm a little girl, but a 21 year old? Turns out though, you're friends are there for you no matter what you like. It only adds to my craziness of also loving comic books. So what if you're not accepted by others? What you like, is what you like and that's what make you be original.