Nature: The First, Yet Best, Teacher of Man

cdeviraji
NATURE IS OUR FIRST AND BEST TEACHER
A good teacher is a person who is a source of inspiration and a bliss to student community. Right from childhood, Mother nature unseals every man’s eye, illumes his mind, purifies his heart , influences his breath and teaches about lessons of life from all the sights and sounds of her existence. Hence, she is man’s first and best teacher.

Nature always tends to act in the simplest way. She works slow, but sure .Thus she teaches us the art of simplicity and perseverance. By looking at nature, we can understand that great things can be done in life if we persevere towards achieving it without haste.

By looking at trees, we can understand the meaning of patience. Persistence is well known by looking at grass. This means that patience and persistence is essential to achieve great heights in life.

There is nothing more beautiful than a rainbow which shows that life is a mixture of joy and sorrow. It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow. If life is considered to be rounded and many colored, like a rainbow, then both joy and sorrow must come to it.

Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn. Every winter is followed by a spring season. This teaches us to live with hope and confidence that every adversity in life will be followed by a blessing.
Though a flower lives for a short period of one day, it spreads rays of happiness to the whole world and always turns its face to the Sun. Like a flower we should always look towards the brighter part of life.
If we look at the birds, we can see that the birds sing after a storm. Then why shouldn’t we people feel free to delight in whatever situations of life. Like birds, if we live with enthusiasm we can spread cheer around us.

A river continues its flow regardless of the obstacles in its path. It is gentle yet strong. Likewise, we have to be gentle enough to follow the natural instincts of our mind and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world. It tells us to keep going in life even in presence of hindrances and continue our efforts with courage like a river.

Only in the dark night, we can enjoy the brilliance of stars and moon. Our talents also get illuminated only in the darkness of life’s adversities.

In life, there are no gains without pains. This is well shown in nature by a gentle plant which digs its root deep and spreads upward to split the boulder. To blossom in life, we have to bear some pain too.

Thus if we look deeper into nature, then we will understand everything in life better. Trees and stones will teach us several things which we can never learn from masters. Indeed, nature is a true source of inspiration for all of us and the greatest teacher of mankind.

Comment by MikkiB326

I love how you used the basics of nature as key life lessons for the humans that tend to harm it. Irony at its best

All my love,

Makayla
High School Editor for Stage of Life
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1:17:03 AM
Comment by ogeewiz

Well-said! I loved your writing and creative analogies.
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:31:09 AM