Nature: From Windows XP to windows reality

irene.augustin.3
It was December 27Th 2010, I was shivering and tensed as I had three projects to be submitted and I had three days left after the Christmas feast.Every little work was a trauma for me.I completed my projects but my projects had no individuality.My life seemed messed up as I was talking on the adult role in the family which consisted of my grandmother, my mother and my younger sister.I cleaned the house,answered all the calls,shopped,took care,cooked and studied.Well I was only thinking that I was helping my mother, but i was wrong.I was making my mother take advantage of me.I was an indoor type of person always working and my free times were spent in front of the laptop.School began and so did all my anger and frustration towards my mother was bubbling in my head.One day I tried explaining my mother but it didn't seem to be a matter to discuss according to mom.I was boiling at that moment and it caused and ugly argument.The next day everyone in the family tree had come to know about the argument and my aunt spoke to my mom and told her that I needed a break.The next day I was traveling 15km away from home to my aunts house.Well I always loved her house, seriously who wouldn't she live right in the middle of "EDEN GARDEN".I knew this meant a new life,new people and well the same school as I had three more months to complete my academic year 2009-2010.I had an amazing room and I loved it.My aunt and uncle were busy people and I was always alone at home.My art teacher gave us a clay pot and told us to work on it.I came back home walking down the stretch of spruce trees and then on the grass and I was inside, I had to submit the pot the very next day.So I went down to the backyard, spread some paper and sat down on the grass and started painting my clay pot under the spruce tree.It was shady,cool and a very beautiful day.I stopped my work and just looked around at the stretch of grass,the beautifully trimmed shrubs and the tall trees.I slept on the grass for sometime looking up at the sky and well after all those years inside at home,I felt like I was in heaven.Woke up and jumped around, ran on the grass, walked on the grass and talked to mother nature.It was so calm and relaxing for my mind and my body.I got back to work all energized and in thirty minutes I had created an amazing masterpiece from the clay pot.I went back to my room opened all the windows and let mother earth breath thorough my room.It was so energizing that everyday I used to study for three hours was cut down to an hour and I remembered everything cause I had no stress and I started loving everything that I did.My grades went up and I was member of the student council and life became a whole lot better.Now I am back home and I talk to the stars who are my friends they are so understanding,feel the breeze and stay calm.That my friend is the path to a healthy and successful living. As the proverb goes," HEALTH IS WEALTH".
Comment by SOFLarchive

Nice essay. It's good to work outside sometime.
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 4:07:42 PM
Comment by Luke6494

this was really good and working outside can really be great thing. i try to do it atleast once a day. and if im not working outside i just try to be outside in general :)
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:49:12 PM