My Favorite TV Show: Supernatural

nicole01
I cannot stop watching super natural because it always holds my suspense. It’s a really awesome show!!! I really like TV shows with vampires and things in them but this one has really caught my eye. The story is about 2 brothers Dean and Sam who are on a mission to kill vampires, monsters, and other supernatural things it has a lot of violence and has a lot of darkness and scary scenes I wouldn’t recommend it for kids. I also suggest that if you don’t like horror shows you definitely don’t watch this one. I can’t wait to watch it again and one of my favourite episodes is when little kids drawings come to life but only if they wish something bad upon their parents and Sam is scared of clowns so the 2 brothers have to try and find out who is the person behind all the mess and they have to try and stop he person from killing all the parents with the monsters and so that’s why supernatural is my favourite TV show.
Comment by Kid_Lightning

I love Supernatural too. The show keeps me coming back each week because of the thriller and mystery of it. It is an intresting show but very entertaining. The story line and characters have been put together very well by the producers.
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:14:10 PM
Comment by nicole01

ya it is a really cool show :)
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:44:10 AM