My Favorite TV Show: My Life in TV form

andimung
Glee.
Glee, created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan, is the best show I have ever seen. Relatable to more than thousands of teenagers and children, Glee is both a reality and comedic television show. About three or four years ago, my older sister was obsessed with the show. Being too young to watch it, I thought she was insane for watching it every single week. Just last year, in 2012, my best friend encouraged me to watch the series. In the summer of 2012, I spent only less than one month watching seasons 1 and 2, watching three to seven episodes a day! I was obsessed. Every free moment I had went to watching Glee. It was like I had an addiction. Now that there’s a new season on Fox, I cannot miss a single episode. When an episode of Glee is cancelled, it feels as if a part of me is taken away! Glee is just fantastic!
Glee has so many meaningful messages that go out to teens in both middle school and high school. Be yourself. Glee shows that no matter whom you are, what you are, what nationality you are, or what you look like, being yourself is, and always will be, the easiest and most successful way of life. Christ Colfer plays Kurt Hummel, a very fashionable, high spirited, homosexual high school student who is not afraid to stand up for himself. Going through years of uncontrollable bullying and name-calling, Kurt stands up for himself because he knows that no matter who they are, no one is going to change him. Cory Monteith plays an even more inspirational character in Glee, Finn Hudson. In the show, Finn is the star quarterback of his high school football team, the most popular “jock”, and the boyfriend to the head cheerleader, Quinn Fabray (portrayed by actress, Dianna Argon). Finn takes a huge risk by joining the Glee Club at McKinley High, because of his strong passion for music and performing. Cory Monteith’s character shows that if you truly love doing something, it shouldn’t matter what others think of you. Glee has so many messages, I can’t even explain all of them in one single paragraph!
In all the high school drama, all of the difficult schedules, friendships and relationships, and hard decisions, Glee shows some of the hardest situations any high school can go through, and how they overcome those fears and situations. Situations include teen pregnancy, bullying, trying to fit in, striving for popularity, and most importantly (and probably the hardest), understanding and accepting who you are.
Glee is an amazing television show. Millions of teens share the same obsession, buying posters, tee-shirts, bracelets, and phone cases with the famous “Glee Logo” with the characters, slushies, and the “loser” sign!