My Favorite TV Show- So obsessed I Start to Become Part of the Show

horsesrunwild34
The Legend of Korra, the sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender is a show so fantastic and obsessive I find myself becoming part of the show. In very odd ways… like pretending to be a bender, and dreaming about how the world would be if we had benders. It’s a world that’s so “fantasy” that it almost can’t be real. Yet… I can’t stop watching. Society these days have found the “catch” that tightens kids to their seats and never wants to tear away their eyes from the screen… whether it’s relating to our lives or just having intensity with twists and plots. And even when there are tests the next day… finals the week after… TV has become part of the daily American’s life. Especially the Legend of Korra. It takes us 80 years after Aang, the last avatar, has died and shows us how A new city, Republic City, has been created and how there is division between the benders (those with powers) and the non-benders (ordinary people like us). Korra has to fight her way to Amon, who is the leader of the non-benders, only to discover he himself is a bender just trying to ravel power. Along the way there are twists, turns, drama, betrayal, and love… all of it relates to how a normal life would run, yet not a normal life at all. I find myself sitting on the couch rooting for the ship “Makorra” against “Borra”. And I find myself waiting every Saturday with such anticipation to watch a show that I can’t live without. The creators have found an idea that sparked the fanatic urge within kids such as myself to stop all in tracks and see this wonderful show. And with season two just months away, I find the same urge that once filled me coming back again, rooting for our favorite character to come back and fill up the stage.