My Favorite TV Show: Following the footsteps of Dr. Sheldon Cooper

CrownJewel
The Big Bang Theory is addicting, and I don't just say that as an opinion, it is a fact. The reason why is that the characters are just so realistic that you feel like the actors are really living the lives of these people. Dr. Shelldon Cooper represents the brilliant, yet alien-like scientist who is constantly referred to as the "child" of the group. Penny is the typical blond (because every tv show needs one) and has a contradicting relationship with Leonard, who I believe is the main character. Raj and his best friend Howard provide the audience with a comic relief as they struggle with their relationship with women. To me, the show provides so much insight on each character that you can't turn away from people you feel like you truly know. So, every day (except for sundays) I leap over the stair railing, crash on the couch, and enjoy seeing my "friends" continue on with their everyday lives.