WHAT DO I DO?!?

TripleCHeart415
Lately I've been really moody with all of my friends and family and it's started to really affect how close I am with them and how they feel about me. I hate the way I am and the way I act towards people I care about, but it's really difficult for me to change the way I am. I feel like, if I completely change my personality and the way I 'am' then It'll just be like I'm pushing away my true feelings. Almost like I'm wearing a sort of mask, and that's not what I believe people should do just to make other people happy.
I feel like I'm in one of those positions in which I can choose one path and miss out on all of the blooming flowers and splashing streams, but get to where i need to go in a way that helps me focus on me and only me. Or I can choose the other path and see all of the amazing views but hide behind all of the trees on the way.
At the moment, I keep jumping between paths which is not only confusing myself, but also my friends and family who love and support me.
I'm just not sure how to deal with all of my anger and 'annoyance' (in a way) without having to take it out on everyone around me. I guess I'm just asking for a little advise from anyone who can help. Thanks for reading this HUGE complaint of sorts. And thanks for your help.
Comment by Julie

Hey I have been experiencing something close to what you have been. What you may be going through is puberty. EVERYTHING is changing!! You need to find something you enjoy and work at it. As much as you may be despise it, talk to your parents they can help!! Books on adolescent can be found at the local library. Keep it going! Best Wishes!
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:54:08 AM
Comment by TripleCHeart415

Thanks...again. Seems you'll be quite the handy helper to me in the future. I just started posting stuff on here and so far, you've been pretty dang helpful to me so thank you for that, I really appreciate it. (:
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:19:27 AM
Comment by Junisha27

I think you should tell your friends and family how you feel. I understand that its hard sometimes but you really feel a whole lot better telling them about it. they will also completely understand your situation because they've probably been in that situation too. I've had a lot of experiences like that and talking to my parents helped me a lot in the long run.
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:14:00 PM