My Favorite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory never disappoints

jjstein
A frequent conversation between my friends and I is about the last episode of our favorite television show; The Big Bang Theory. There is something addicting that propels us to stay caught up with the lives of our favorite characters on television. It has never been something that I have had the chance to sit down and think about. The fact that I care about a fictional character is not foreign to me, for I am a frequent reader. I think it is the reality of the television show that makes it so interesting to cause millions of Americans around the country to tune in and watch. Whether it be the situational comedy, the dramatic drama scenes, or the good looks of one of the main characters, we all see something in our favorite show that we wish was a part of our lives as well. For me, it is the hilarious comedy and the intelligence of all of the four main guys. I am smart, but not as smart as them. Their style of speaking and their vocabulary is something that I envy. As for their comedic timing, it could not be better. Each character has a specific quality about them that is unique to their personality. It makes the comedic scenes all the more funny. Taking half an hour out of my day to watch The Big Bang Theory is not an inconvenience for me. Since it does not conflict with my daily activities, I can relax and enjoy the show once every week. The brilliance of the writers combined with all of the actor’s talents makes The Big Bang Theory extremely entertaining. Anytime I can escape from my life and see what is going on in Sheldon Cooper’s, I take that opportunity.
Comment by Kid_Lightning

You are so right!!! I love Big Bang Theory. They guys are so funny because we can all apply our lives to them in some way and thats what makes the show great. The way they live their lives are hilarious; All of them are smart but yet they are so dumb when there together.
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:09:21 PM
Comment by tenmile

You definantly speak the truth. I really like the big bang theory it is very interesting and funny. Something about it hooks you an and makes you want to watch it. It has to be one of my favorite tv shows.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:22:18 PM