My Favorite TV Show: Vampire Diaries Addicted!?

CassieEnchanted
Dear Diary,
I think I am addicted to watching Vampire Diaries! It started innocently enough it was a friday night and tired from school and work and with nothing better to do I sat down to watch some T.V. As I was flipping through Netflix I noticed the show Vampire Diaries I had heard some girls talking about it at school and had inwardly laughed at them. "They act like vampires are real all they can talk about is what might happen next episode" I thought critically "they definitely need to get a life" but soon the curiosity started to get the better out of me and I decided I had better see what all the fuss was about. It was then that I lost it, I was hopelessly drawn in. "What will happen next?" "Who will Elena choose?" I was infatuated. Everyday after work I would rush home scarf down dinner and head downstairs to the T.V. by season three I was screaming at the screen when something went wrong and giving the unacknowledging characters my own personal advise about their dilemma. Soon I found myself surrounded by my siblings caught up in my obsession they thrived. Watching Vampire Diaries had become almost a ritual, we had nicknames for the characters and each night it became harder and harder for us to turn the TV off. As quickly as it came it disappeared as we came to the last episode of season three that is when we realized that we would have to wait a few more months before season four would be released. At the end of that episode we turned to each other and I said well what on earth are we going to do now?