My Favorite TV show: Pretty Little Liars: Why don't I have a boyfriend like Ezra?

joonhapark215
All teenage girls are attracted to a TV show with good-looking boys, romance, and a little bit of suspense. This might be the reason for the huge success of Pretty Little Liars, which is my favorite show. Not only is Pretty Little Liars an entertaining show but also it is a great conversation starters. If I move to a new school or go on summer programs talking about who A might be and who I think is the most good-looking boy in this show breaks the ice easily and reduce moments of awkward silence. With a 2 months break between each season or even half season, creates anger towards the producers but also the anticipation of the audience. Each season people have different guesses on who A is and now everyone seems suspicious. The main thing that attracts people into Pretty Little Liars has to be peer pressure considering that majority of the girls in my school watches it. Also, people around you always talks about TV shows which makes you feel excluded if you don't watch it. This is a sad reality of my generation where without TV there's no way of communicating with others.