Perfection

Aforgottenmemory
I'm expected to be the most perfectly perfect perfectionist in the world. In my life, second place isn't an option. In my world second place just means that I was the first person to lose. I have to strive everyday to meet firmly expressed expectations. If I don't meet the expectations, I have an emptiness inside of me. I think wanting to be perfect is my subconscious way of gaing the control I lacked at a younger age. The thing is, once I've perfected everything I still feel empty inside.My perfectionist attitude is absolutely depressing. I have to project an excessive amount of effort in everything I do because I'm expected to succeed. The truth is, underneath all the perfection, I HAVE NO CLUE WHO I AM...
Comment by 11008024

Perfection is the on thing that i had held on to of the longest time in my life and this keeps me motived from the past. This could mean so many thing my your life so keep in the safes place of all. The my perfection i haven't show it in the school that i am in now.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:33:07 PM
Comment by Lanilynn99

Always coming in second can be a terrible feeling. Just remember all you can do is your best. If you can put aside what others think, and focus on what you think of yourself (I know that's pretty cliché advise, but it's true) then you'll not only be happier with yourself, but you'll be thrilled even when you come in second!

I'll be praying for you, God bless! :)
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 5:10:05 AM