STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

My Favorite TV Show: Supernatural

Daisuchi
I have always been fascinated by the paranormal unknown. Mythology, magic, ghosts, and demons have all always piqued my interest. Stories and myths depicting entities on earth but not of earth have both captivated and terrified me. Personally, I would like to believe that such beings exist but my logic tells me otherwise. Thus, I turn towards Hollywood to sate my appetite, mainly the TV show Supernatural. Supernatural tells the story of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, on their unique quest: to rid the world of evil supernatural beings. The two combat vile creatures sent from Heaven and Hell alike in their effort to save the world. The writers weave together suspenseful action and comic relief with touching family moments and companionship to deliver an unique show.

The main writer, Eric Kripke, forges a world of demons, corrupt gods, angels, and ghosts. He implements common mythology and stories into Supernatural where he then manipulates them to create a suspenseful, shocking, and satisfying story. From fairy tales such as the Tooth Fairy and Bloody Mary to grander pieces like Greek and Egyptian mythology, and the Christian Bible. Kripke skillfully strings together one extravagant story using countless others dating back from ancient times to present.

The magnificent writing is greatly complemented by the two main stars. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki deliver electrifying performances onscreen. The chemistry between the two would make one think they were actual brothers because of the near perfect synergy displayed. The two stars do not hold back in the heartfelt and touching scenes that frequently appear, nor in the suspenseful scenes that help define the show.

Supernatural grants me the opportunity to let my imagination relax and enjoy an excellent TV show. It allows me to view tales and myths, that have long mesmerized me, in an unique fashion. It leaves me on the edge of my seat holding my breath, watching Jensen and Jared play out the episodes perfectly. And it enthralls me with its masterful writing. Supernatural is truly a masterpiece that I have and will always enjoy.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Past Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of our past writing contests and teen trend reports from the last four years. Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with teachers, teens, and college students as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2014 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com is an education-based, grassroots, non-partisan, free blogging community with a mission support digital literacy by making the world a better place, one story, essay, and blog at a time.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes literacy resources, free lesson plans, writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests for high school students (and older generations), student blogging initiatives, blog directories, and financial literacy tools - including Life Rewards® - our free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy