My favorite tv show: I Love Lucy, I do something crazy everyday with Lucy!

Spiritone7
Everyday I am up at 5 am to watch I Love Lucy. On weekdays, it is on from 5 to 8 am and on weekends, it is on from 5 to 9 am. I am up at that time because I just can't miss it. I love this show because I believe it's something different. This show was made in the 1960s and I was born in 1997. So, I don't really know anything about the 60s, but all I know is that I love this show! It is so funny and amusing to me. Lucy is always doing something crazy, no matter what the situation is. One epidsode is about when Lucy wants to get back at her husband, Ricki. So, she decides to do an act at the club where Ricki sings at. Lucy dresses in a suit and tie and a hat. She does a magic act. What she does is that she performs her act to show everybody she can act. What Ricki does, he gets mad and embarrasses her in front of the audience. She really didn't accomplish anything because she made a fool of herself. It was really funny because the way she did it, you might think it's crazy, but it just comedy. I really do love it though. Lucy is a character that loves to joke around, but when someone plays a joke on her, she gets mad, and has to get that person back, but that's what I love about Lucy! A lot of things happen on the show I Love Lucy, but I know I will remember it all because it is unforgetable. So, that's my favorite tv show and once I watch it, I can't turn it off.