My Favorite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars, My Tuesday Addiction!

sophia.rodriguez.90663
What’s the story? In Pretty Little Liars, four friends— Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields, and Spencer Hastings are reunited in the small town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, a year after the disappearance of their best friend, Alison DiLaurentis (Queen Bee). The four of them begin receiving menacing messages from an omniscient person known as “A.” At first they think it's Alison herself, but after a new family that has just moved in discovers Alison’s corpse in her basement, the girls realize that someone else knows their secrets. The girls reconnect after the discovery of the carcass. (“Got a secret-can you keep it? Swear this one you’ll save.”)
This “A” uses their deepest-darkest secrets as leverage to dictate their every move and imply their association in Alison’s murder. “A” knows their secrets including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew. (“Better lock it, in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.”) The friends set out to unmask their anonymous tormentor and to prove their innocence, but instead the four girls get pulled into a tangle of mysteries that raises more questions than they themselves have answers too. (”If I show you then I know you won’t tell what I said.”) Can the girls find answers to Alison’s fate and the motives of the people they thought they knew best? As they uncover more and more clues, they come to realize that the ones they trusted most are not really who they seemed to be.
The deeper the girls dig into the mystery, the more ground “A” seems to gain, staying a step ahead of them at every turn and threatening exposure that could tear their lives and the lives of their families, friends, and even significant others apart. Friendships and loyalties are tested; however, the girls seem to manage to stay strong and keep their secrets. But how far are they willing to bend before they break? (“Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead!”) Pretty Little Liars is mysterious and will have you asking questions till the end; it will leave you anxious for the next episode.
Am I the only one looking forward to Tuesday’s new episode of Pretty Little Liars? Apparently not, the shows ratings are anywhere from 2.85 to 3.69 million viewers. Pretty Little Liars is Tuesday’s #1 most watched TV show in Women 18-34, Viewers 12-34 and Females 12-34.
According to the Harper Teen novels by Sara Shepard, “Pretty Little Liars is rich in suspense, mystery, and beautiful, fashionable characters who skirt the rule to achieve their own set of goals.”
Got a secret,
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you’ll save.
Better lock it, in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave.
If I show you, then I know you won’t tell what I said.
‘Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead!

Theme song to Pretty Little Liars...Secret