My Favorite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory

student1
I think my favorite TV show would be “Big Bang Theory”. I like this show because it’s funny and a very sarcastic show. The creators of this amazing show tend to put in real life events but make them so much funnier. This show is one of those shows that you have to watch from beginning to end or you won’t get it, Kind of like a soap opera. Some TV shows try to be funny like “Family Guy” but can also insult a lot of people. The “Big Bang Theory” doesn’t discriminate. I also like the “Big Bang Theory” because it’s my type of funny. Everyone has their own type of “funny”. Everyone has an interest in different things. For me its sarcasm and always joking around. For some other people it might be blood, gore, discriminatory, biased, types of interest like that. I think there’s also another thing that might contribute to me liking this show. I think age really matters. If you have a 6 year old he/she is going to like to watch Dora the Explorer. He or she isn’t going to want to watch the “Big Bang Theory”. Why? They might not understand what’s going on or being said. Same goes for grown ups. They like watching soap operas and we teenagers hate soap operas .Don’t get me wrong though once in a while you’ll have a grown up that like SpongeBob or Big Bang Theory. You also might have a teen like likes to watch Doctor Phil. I guess every movie has different aspects.