My Favorite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory

I think my favorite TV show would be “Big Bang Theory”. I like this show because it’s funny and a very sarcastic show. The creators of this amazing show tend to put in real life events but make them so much funnier. This show is one of those shows that you have to watch from beginning to end or you won’t get it, Kind of like a soap opera. Some TV shows try to be funny like “Family Guy” but can also insult a lot of people. The “Big Bang Theory” doesn’t discriminate. I also like the “Big Bang Theory” because it’s my type of funny. Everyone has their own type of “funny”. Everyone has an interest in different things. For me its sarcasm and always joking around. For some other people it might be blood, gore, discriminatory, biased, types of interest like that. I think there’s also another thing that might contribute to me liking this show. I think age really matters. If you have a 6 year old he/she is going to like to watch Dora the Explorer. He or she isn’t going to want to watch the “Big Bang Theory”. Why? They might not understand what’s going on or being said. Same goes for grown ups. They like watching soap operas and we teenagers hate soap operas .Don’t get me wrong though once in a while you’ll have a grown up that like SpongeBob or Big Bang Theory. You also might have a teen like likes to watch Doctor Phil. I guess every movie has different aspects.

About StageofLife.comAbout Us: is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month. is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog is an education-based, grassroots, non-partisan, free blogging community with a mission support digital literacy by making the world a better place, one story, essay, and blog at a time.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes literacy resources, free lesson plans, writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests for high school students (and older generations), student blogging initiatives, blog directories, and financial literacy tools - including Life Rewards® - our free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.