My Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy: I think a little bit of Meredith Grey is in me!

rosh
"If there's just one piece of advice I can give you, it's this--when there's something you really want, fight for it, don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems. And when you've lost hope, ask yourself in 10 years from now, you're gonna wish you gave it just one more shot because the best things in life, they don't come free."
Mredith Grey of Grey's Anatomy says these words in one of the episodes.
well i guess it's these sayings and the feel added to the show,the feel of being human,that makes sure my eyes ,ears and brain are all glued to the tv when this show plays.
This show revolves around the lives of doctors in Seattle Grace and later mercy west too.the drama,the fights,the love,the mistakes,the relationships,the forgiving,the moving on and holding on all sort of led to an invisible thread tying me to the show.When i am all messed up and just want to melt and disappear its this show that makes me feel alright, that pulls me back and tells me you are only human.when i dont have people to tell me this is life,deal with it move on,do something with the one you have,this show reminds me -that s#$%,well that happens to every soul,whether its the person reading this,ratings this,going to the movies or getting out of a limo,you just got to realize that the life you have,people would die for and few have a better one,so go make the best of what you have.You feeling lazy?thats ok take a break and laze around, but when you have got enough of that do something,make choices,make mistakes,love ,get hurt,cause you deserve to feel it all.Drink it up,soak it in and live...if not with energy every second ,at least with meaning every moment.