My Favorite TV Show: Once Upon a Time, bringing back the childhood

graceO0120
Just like any other 5 year old girls, my favorite thing in the world was princesses and fairy tales. I laugh at myself as I recall old memories when I was a kid, wanting to be the prettiest and the most fairest princess and marrying Prince Charming. I guess my love for fairy tale/fantasy is still in me till this day as I watch movies and TV shows relating to this topic. Even at my age of 15, I still enjoy watching princess movies whenever it's on Disney Channel with my sister. Last year, I found the a TV show that fit my preference perfectly, Once Upon a Time. It has all the fairy tale characters from the most beautiful and friendly Snow White to the most hideous and cruel Rumpelstiltskin. Full of twists of drama and the exciting adventures, it leaves me hanging after every episode, asking myself multiples of questions in my head and trying to figure out what'll happen next. Every Sunday night, my sister, my mom, even my teenage brother and I sit on the couch in our own comfortable positions and watch it together through all the annoying commercials and disruptions in the house. My brother always complains about how there's always a commercial every 5 minutes and often stomps his feet and act like he's mad at the TV and this makes me all of us laugh and the time flys by quickly even during the commercial breaks. Once in a while, often during holiday seasons, at the end of the episode it shows the preview of the next one starting with, "Two weeks from now..." and when we all hear this we groan with anger and whine why the producers are being so cruel to us, leaving us with the curiosity of what'll happen next. This TV show's become like a part of my weekly routine, even when I have an unfinished hw or have a test for study for, I still sit on the couch, watching through the whole episode with my family. Not only for entertainment, but the fact that I can watch a show that my whole family enjoys and spend time with them discussing it after makes me smile and feel good. I have to say, because of Once Upon a Time, I have gotten closer with my brother while we talk about each episodes. Although he might not like to admit, but I think we found another thing in common, fairy tale and princesses.