My Favorite TV Show: Glee

munchell
Sloane Reese ‎2/‎2/‎2013
My favorite TV show is Glee. Why can't you turn away from your favorite TV show? Because teen’s life have a lot of drama and the TV shows are away from that. Brothers you can’t trust. Then we all have Favorite Actress and Actor. I think that we all look forward a day in the week that our favorite TV shows are going to be on And also I think that your favorite Actress and Actor have you in there personality. you could see that in yourself I think that your favorite TV shows can express yourself . Like for an example maybe you like to sing and dance then you might like musical TV show or with performing in them just like Glee. Maybe you can relate to a character story in the TV show that you love so much. And you can probably see yourself in the TV show because you love it so much. In the summer teens probably watch more TV because school is over with and we have nothing to be doing And. even you don’t like musical on the TV. There are so many kinds like comedies. Or if you like drama, actsoin on likes The hunger games. And maybe you don’t like the TV shows styles that I have said what abort real life. Just like Teen mom or Cake Boss, the next big thing New York and also are you smarter than a 5th grader and many more. and if you don’t like real life. Try this American Horror Story. There are many kinds of TV show to be watching. To get away from life. And that is what I use it for I use it to Help me with my older brother. Because he is very mean to the family. And I don’t like it so I have a TV in my room. So that I can have glee on all the time and I really do believe it helps me. With him and also I think maybe you have family time. By the TV some people do and some people don’t like my family. Don’t but I think that is all okay because my mom and dad work. I think that having a TV in your room. Can be a good and bad thing . because if do you could not come out because I have a TV all I do is glee. I love it so much I think that everyone has a favorite show and character. that you can see yourself as I also think that it’s fun to see Award show and when Favorite Actress and Actor all win people are so very happy because there Favorite Actress and Actor just keep winning and with The People's Choice , golden globes and the Screen Actors Guild Awards I think that we could easily get distracted by the all of the Awards because we help that favorite Actress and Actor win and I know that most favorite Actress and Actor are on Facebook and people like to see what is going on in real life I love glee because the show is all about going after your dreams .