My Favorite TV Show: The Retro Undercover Cops in 21 Jump Street

hmadams033
To understand my love of 21 Jump Street, you must first understand my two true loves in life: undercover cops, and the one and only Johnny Depp. Johnny has always been my inspiration. He is an amazing role model because of his care for his children and his help to disease research. When I discovered that his first acting job, 21 Jump Street is on YouTube, I was ecstatic. It teaches things like to avoid drugs and suspicious characters while thrilling me with my favorite actor's undercover personality changes. He is able to transform into whatever sort of high school student is needed for the job, and the other characters are able to back him up on whatever occasion. I love this show because it's thrilling, pulse-racing, action and always keeps me on the edge of my seat.