why am i bullied

benjii
why am i bullied? because im bi sexuel,have glasses or is it because im small

ive been bullied for about 7 years of my life and its still happening

people would get close to me and then push me away and they would say everything they know about me

people come up to me asking why i cut and burn myself they ask why i wish i was dead

i never know what to say i just cry

im depressed and have anxiety

im 13 and i need a counsellor

but no one will help me

i dont know where i can go or who too

will someone help me
Comment by Dylan_Burnell

When life throws you down you get back up.

You dont beg for help, you simply ask.

You are strong because you are willing to ask for help .

this makes you stronger than those who wish to bully you

My best advice to you is to find a friend. somebody that you can write to/talk to.

If you are having trouble in the friend department write a jernal of all that happens to you.

You may be bullied now but every day that you are bullied you grow stronger. ask yourself- why does what they say bother me.

if what they say is the truth then you must grow to accept yourself. ( if they call you small. if you are small then it is a part of you and you should not be ashamed. )

If what they say is not true then they do not know you. they are saying those things to put you down. you should feel honored that they put all of this time to make you feel bad so that they can make themselfs feel better. It just shows what kind of a worthless person they are. Just hold yourself high and go about your day.

Cutting and burning yourself is not a vary good way to relieve your stress. Have you tried talking to your parents about it? explain whats going on and ask them for help?

Stay strong and dont let those people get you down.

Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2013 6:41:03 PM
Comment by hmadams033

I know what you're going through. I realize that its tough. You need to get involved with something to make you feel loved. Are you a church person? If not, give it a go. Pastors make the best counselors. If church isn't your thing, try an art club, a sports team, something along those lines. Get a group of friends! Believe me, you aren't alone.
Posted: Friday, February 8, 2013 12:58:14 AM
Comment by Girlboxer1970

There is help out there for you Benji! If you don't feel you can talk to a parent, please go to a trusted adult, guidance counselor, school nurse or pastor and share what you are going through. There are support groups for kids that suffer from depression and hurt themselves.

And keep writing...it helps to make you feel better.

Pattie
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 2:30:53 AM