My Favorite TV Show: Drama Queens

danielle_short13
Although I really do hate watching TV, I am obsessed with two different television shows at the moment. Personally, I don't like to watch TV at all, especially during the week. This is why I only watch my favorite shows on the weekends. When I watch a show during the week when I have many more important things to be doing, I feel tremendously guilty. The shows I watch are Saburgatory, and Shameless. I enjoy watching these shows, because...well they are funny, sometimes sad, but always make me think about things.

The show Saburgatory is my second favorite show. Even though it can be a little cheesy sometimes, actually it can get really cheesy, I enjoy the humor and I have grown to love the characters. Sometimes these characters can be absolutely hilarious, and other times they can make me want to cry. This show never fails to surprise me, even when I least expect it. All of these qualities may be the reason why I just can't stop watching this strange show.

Though I do love Saburgatory, it comes nowhere near my top favorite show, Shameless. My enormous obsession with this show comes as a surprise even to me. I absolutely love the characters of this show. I know it may seem strange, but after the first season, they are like family to me. In every episode there is more drama, and humor that combines in a perfect proportion to create my deep obsession.

I think my crazy love for these shows is based on a few things; humor, drama, and sadness. I think that is why people get addicted to some shows, those three things. I think people need another source of drama, sadness, and humor, so that they don’t have to create their own. If there were no drama shows, I don't think anyone would be able to handle all of the drama queens out there.