My favorite television show is: Downton Abbey

hannahrose401
I watch a variety of different television shows; American Idol, Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, NCIS, and more. But my all time favorite has to be Downton Abbey. Set in the ninteen hundreds, Downton Abbey sends you to a world very unlike your own. The show focuses on a particular family - the Crawleys- through out various struggles such as World War One, The influenza epidemic, and of course the necassary romance drama. In order to fully understand this show you have to have watched since the very first episode. Since that episode many years have passed in the Crawley's house and much has changed. The family almost lost their house, have witnessed one of there innocent servants put in Jail for murder, and just recently suffered an unbearable loss. There are so many different plotlines to follow, you almost forget about a problem until its brought up two episodes later. Every Sunday night at nine p.m. I tune in to watch all of the secrets unravel, and new one's be made. Even though Downton is considered a 'soap opera' I think the british charm and humor makes it much more appealing. One things for certain, if you're looking for drama, you can sure find it at Downton.
Comment by Julie

I am so with you!
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 5:43:51 PM