Newtown Shooting: A Tragedy

Cassidy_Balkcom
The Newton shooting was a big loss. I think this world is becoming more and more hateful and evil everyday. More people are getting crazy ideas. Psychos are getting new ideas of how to kill other people. Newtown was not the only mass school shooting or school hostages. The crime rate is rising and effecting our schools. I think if we limit our weapons and have experienced professionals with guns at school to protect the students.
I do still think we need guns. For hunting and self-protection. I think that if the military guns are taken off the market it would decrease the crime rate. I think only handguns and rifles should be sold. Nothing that could a mass of people in 2.5 seconds should be availble to the public. I highly doubt that any person will need a gun like that. Just to limit our sales, I think would help decrease our crime rates.
I think that there should be one qualified and experienced person in each school for a special reason. If an intruder trustpasses on campus and is carrying a gun I think that there should be a person to defend the children otherwise we are helpless. Schools are filled with children. Children do not carry guns to school and are helpless against a bigger man with a gun. There needs to be someone there to defend the students. I think it would decrease the school schooting rates.
In conclusion, I think that if we limit the guns that are sold to the public that the crime rate would decrease and that if we have a trained defender in the schools that the shooting rate would decrease. All military gun types should be taking offf the market, away from the public. A few trained professionals need to be in everyschool and each school should have a plan if this situation arises. Those are my thoughts on the school shootings. I think the world would be a better place after these happen.