My Thoughts on Newtown: Guns Don't Kill People

glee
Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Gun control is very important thing to know. Do you feel save in school? Do you think they should pass the law where guns aren’t aloud? Do you think they should pass the law where teachers should have guns? This is all cause lately because the shooting in New Town, Connected. Well I’m going to give my opinion.
I don’t think they should pass the law about teachers having guns. It wouldn’t help anything. It could actually make things worse. Teachers have there moments where they get mad with student. An argument could pop off in a minute with a teacher and student then no telling what that teacher would do.
I honestly don’t think they show pass the law where guns are not aloud. One main reason is because around here now days its not safe and I would like to have a gun in my car at all times when in a place I don’t feel comfortable. Guns don’t make people kill someone else, that person kills them. I think it would honestly cause more deaths with out guns. When people usually have a gun they want use it.
Do you feel save at school? Honestly I feel save at highland home just because nothing has happen like that before. The worst we have had while I’ve attended would be that bomb threat. I honestly don’t think we will have a gun threat like that here at this school.
My opinion about this whole thing is guns should still be allowed. Yes there should be some rules like having to have a license. The main thing is they have no clue if it’s true or not so why band the guns. From my understanding they were doing this to gain money. Then again I hear that its true. He shot up the school because of his mama moving then again I hear that he shot because his mother spent more time at the school then with him. I think they should do more research before they try to band guns not knowing what’s going on.
Comment by hda135

guns dont know if you are is friend or enmeny thats why wen you hold a gun you take it seriousy and dont play wit it and guns dont kill peploe pleploe kill peloe very sad but true.
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:36:27 PM
Comment by youngcashee

I think more guns the better it will be. In my little town there are tons of guns and not too much happens here. It is better to have guns and be safe then sorry. More guns would protect people from the crazy people in the world. If they tried to take guns away only crazy people would have guns leaving us defenseless.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:26:27 PM
Comment by littlefolidune

YES very true! I mean if we ban and make drugs illegle they will be sure to go away right? It would be the same thing with guns criminals will always have them and yes the world will be alot LESS safe then it is now. HOLLA!
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:28:02 PM
Comment by tenmile

I think that its not a bad idea if teachers get guns because they could possible stop a shooting if they ever had one. if a teacher doesnt have a gun then there is just a huge school standing there defenseless while they are getting shot up. the only way to end a gun fight is with guns so i agree with youngcashee more guns the better.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:32:53 PM
Comment by dholliday

I agree that we need to keep guns. If they pass any more gun control laws there will just be more crime. The more guns there are, the less crime there will be. No matter what anyone thinks, it is the truth. I think that it wouldnt be a bad idea for teachers to have guns as long as they have a clean record and know how to use them.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:35:24 PM
Comment by Dee

I think that it is hard to decide whats right and whats not about guns. there is is only two sides and they both have their advantages and benefits with them, like on one side they want to just about take them all away from us, but doing somthing like that could leave us not being able to defend our selves in times of emergency. on the other side people are fighting to keep guns around. i just think that people should become more responsible and take care of troubled people before it gets out of contol.
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 4:59:12 PM