My Thought On Newton: We Shouldn't Kill

Shutarra
One of the most tragic events happened on December 14, 2012. There was a shooting in Newton, Connecticut that led to several kindergarteners and teacher hurt and killed. This event has changed so many family lives. It leads us to question whether its safe or not to attend school. Many parents and students are frighten to leave their homes knowing someone would kill innocent little children. Where do we go from here? Guns are dangerous weapons. People and most of all kids get influenced by guns easily. It leads me to the reason why I personally think no one should own a gun except for officers and people who are fighting for our country. There are many people who only have guns for safety and to protect their love ones. Then there are others who want to take others life. After this event, I think people who has license should own a gun. It put so much fear in one's heart to think about a stranger coming into their school to take someone's heart. What's left to do? For my safety, for my teacher's safety and for student's safety, there should be more security monitoring our schools, our hallways, our parking lots and our classrooms to keep a tragic event from happening like this again. This would make a big difference to so many people. There wouldn't be as much fear. Should teachers have weapons? I personally don't think teachers should take this situation in their hands and invest on having weapons in the classrooms. It's not a good idea to know that your teacher or my teacher has a weapon. There are a lot of things that can be done. I hope each and every one of the victim finds justice in this situation. This event has touched my heart heavily. Knowing innocent children are hurt and killed really bothers me. I can only imagine what their family are going through. I pray God be with them.