Limitations on Firearms for the Tragedies in Newton

colbyS
Colby Searight
A big problem with the world today are the machines known as guns. Although some people use guns only for protection, they can have a life ending or life changing effect on someone’s life. Guns should have certain rights and limits with their ability. Guns take lives everyday and should have more laws that restrain them. The limitations on guns should be the amount of guns a person is able to carry and have in their possession, being a certain age before able to buy or obtain a gun, and have certain areas where they can be permitted and have guards to check people in heavily populated areas like schools and large businesses.
There should be limitations on how many guns a person is able to carry with them as well as how many they can have in their possession. Many people today have way to many guns in their possession. No one should be permitted to carry a gun anywhere. The only people that should be permitted to have guns are security guards and policemen. To conclude, there should be certain limits on how many guns a person is able to have in their possession.
Certain age rights should be another restriction on guns. Being a certain age can prevent injuries from happening. Also, it helps with being more informed about certain types of guns and their abilities. As well as being more informed about guns, age restrictions provide necessary people with the ability to properly wield a gun. In conclusion, age restrictions should be placed on guns.
Another set of restrictions on guns should be where they can be permitted and guards being able to check people in heavily populated areas. Areas that are heavily populated should have guards that check people. Guns should be permitted in places like shooting ranges and hunting grounds, but that is all. Any other place should have guards who check people. As a result, guns should only be permitted in certain areas.
Certain limitations on guns should be enforced. Certain amounts of guns should be enforced. Age limits should also be enforced. Also, only certain areas should be permitted to allow guns. Guns are devices that change peoples lives everyday and there should be more laws and restrictions on them.