making the schools safer

tchantay
When there was the shooting in Newton. I was shocked and scared for more students like me. I thought more and more about the subject of guns. I thought of having better security at schools, certain limits with guns, and certain teacher should be allowed to have guns. I believe these ways could have more schools safe.
The ways to have better security at schools are very simple. I believe we should have metal detectors for when we first walk in. Annual checks every now and then. They should only be shared with the administrators at the schools. They should have cameras to know who enters and exit the school. This security has to be upheld all throughout the school year to actually work.
There should be many different limits to having a gun. The limits should be limited down to you shouldn’t be younger than 23 to have a gun. Most people that are young shouldn’t be able to have a gun.
No school dropouts are allowed to have one. If someone has on mentally illness than you shouldn’t either. You never know when something wants to go wrong with your head and makes them loose control.
My next idea is teachers should have guns. I don’t believe all the teacher is allowed but a couple should. To pick these teachers they should have to go through different tests that makes them fits the part. The teacher should have year’s experience at the school. To make sure of things they should children of their own.
Overall, I decided that all these things could help our nation schools be safer. After the shooting at the school most parents have been scared for their children. We need to step up and make a change. These suggestions could do a lot if we only follow them. Make our school safe. These shooting could all be avoided