My Thoughts on Newton: Guns are good. People are crazy.

sbest11
The Newton shooting was a very tragic thing that happened in the United States. Having guns should be allowed, but not by all people. The prevention of all the school shootings should be taken into hand. I do believe gun control is good. Guns are used for protection.
I think gun control is good, because people use them for protection. Although guns can be dangerous, they can be very useful. By people having guns, there should be limitations. When you have a gun in your possession you should take it seriously. I am for keeping guns open to the public.
The limitations should be considered. When having a gun, people who have a criminal background should not be allowed to have guns. The age limit should remain at twenty-one. Also, if you are a school drop-out then you should not be allowed to purchase a gun. Limitations are a very important aspect of gun control.
Lastly, to prevent more shootings, school securities should be updated. The schools should put metal detectors in the entrances of schools. Also, they should have checks for non-allowed substances or items. Safety is very important. Schools should also practice drills more often.
In conclusion, gun control is needed. If people have criminal background in any way, they should not be allowed to own, buy, or have a gun at anytime in their life. Schools should take in consideration in making their facilities safer, by practicing drills and having searches. Guns are good to have in the world, but not by all the crazy people. The shooting, like in Newton, can be prevented and should be.