My Thoughts on Newtown: We need to stop this

arifamukith
It is a tragedy for a nation to see twenty kids getting shot in an elementary school. Kids who are not even aged ten. It was right before Christmas, their parents bought presents for them. Everything was supposed to go really good for everyone. Everything went too, except those parents, who still couldn’t give those presents to their beloved children. It is very unusual for someone to go and kill 25 people. We need to stop this. Some parents and even some students are afraid to go to school now. Why? Because anybody can have gun and anybody can use it anytime. I believe there should be some laws about having gun and it should be illegal for someone who has been accused of crime before to have gun.
There should be some law against having gun for citizens. Why do we need guns if we have justice? America is one of the few countries that have no law against having gun in public. If we had a law that does not allow having gun, we were not going to see the tragedy in Colorado or PA. If everybody has gun, there will not be enough security for anyone. Human being is an emotional creature. No matter men or women they get angry, sad or happy really easy. If they have gun handy they will use it against anything. I am not saying that nobody should have gun, because in that way, we will see more crimes. We should have a limit about who can have and who cannot.
It should be illegal for someone to have gun if they don’t have a clean background. A clean background means some can be trusted to have gun. For example, if someone was arrested three years ago for killing another person, that person should be blacklisted for not having gun. We check background before letting anyone to come in the United States. In order to come to the United States you have to have a clean background, why not the same rule for having gun? If it was illegal to have gun for a guilty person, we might not see that many tragedy as we do now.
As American we should not see some dead bodies in a daily basis. That is just embarrassing ourselves. We need to stand against and stop these. We can stop these if we have some laws about having gun and if it is illegal for someone who has been accused of crime before to have gun. In that way, we will have more security in our lives. Some of the parents will not be afraid to let their kids go to school.