Crush

mynameislynn
You know it's funny, I thought about writing a poem- about expressing my thoughts artistically... Then I realized you said you love my writing, and it's better this way anyway.
You have helped me through more than you know. You always say just the right thing at the right time, and remind me of what's really important. You're smart, and funny and always manage to make me laugh. You accept me how I am, and don't expect me to be perfect like everyone else seems to- and it makes me want to try harder to be as great to you as you've done for me!
I'm sure by know you've realized that I'm shy about relationships and dating and such- but you've shared with me that you are too, and I think it's sweet. So whatever happens, wherever we go from here, will you promise me something? Promise that no matter what you'll always be my friend- because you mean too much for anything else. I'm just happy to know totally awesome you!
One more thing... Never change who you are to try and fit in. Who you are is incredibly awesome, and I'm so glad to have you in my life!
Well, that's it. Hopefully it wasn't too corny (like you'd care about that anyway).
Your friend forever