My Thoughts on Newtown: Gun or No Gun

EmilyWatson10250
I am not totally against gun control, but I am more against it than not. I realize all the shooting by bozos in the world are tragic, and my heart goes out to all of the family who lost loved ones, truly. Today in World Geography my teacher was teaching us about Iraq, and how the first thing that Saddam Hussein did was take away guns for "protection." I think that if we give up our guns, we might just give up our freedom, and possibly our lives. Sooooooo, I wont use mine if you don't use yours... (on me)
Comment by seamstressofwords

Hey! I'm a college intern here at Stage of Life, and I have some pretty exciting news. Channel One News, an educational program in partnership with CBS News that reaches nearly six million students in 7,000 high schools across the US, is pulling a news story together on the gun debate.

They contacted StageofLife.com looking for teens who are pro-gun rights and live in or near New York, preferably close to New York City, to be interviewed.

They saw your essay on gun rights. If you live in New York and would be interested in being interviewed for this national news story - let us know and we'll put you in touch with the reporter. If you're interested, please reach out to us at news@stageoflife.com.

Thanks!

Laura