The tragedy that overtook the eye

Claire98
One cold December afternoon at a small airport in Boston it was packed full of people of different ages, height, race, weight, just about as diverse as you can imagine. It was raining like it had been all morning. Weather reporters on every screen announcing there was to be a blizzard. “The blizzard of the century” they titled it. So many people trying to pile on one plane focused on reaching their destination and not considering anything else such as their health and safety. All they wanted way a one way flight to go be with their families around Christmas only ten days away. Children anxious to be out of school of two whole weeks, opening all of their presents being surrounded by their loved ones. And this is where it all went wrong. Boarding on all of their passengers and taking off in only a few seconds without concern of the danger they’re putting these people in. As soon as they took off something had dropped, you could feel it. Peering out of the window you could seek a large part of the plane disassemble and crash into the ground, shattering into pieces. The engine completely came to a stop and thats where the tragedy began.