Superior

liberum scriptor
I often think of myself as the highest, smartest, and the greatest of all. Often, I underestimate people particularly those who are not academic oriented. Additionally, I criticize my teachers for the belief that my ideas would be more effective and successful. Because of my extensive loftiness, I forgot the meaning of humanity. I lost the genuine caring and loving for the people around me. Moreover, I lost my friends.

This sublimeness has confused my soul for a million times. In my life, it seems that there are two souls debating inside me. First is the pompous one and the other is the humble one. "Be the best of all", this is the first's sole belief. However, the second one believes mainly on properly demonstrating interpersonal skills. When meekness conquers me, I feel the calmness of my soul and the smooth motion of life. Everything is at peace. As I live in the midst of peace, haughtiness approaches and shatters the dovish modest soul. Another soul is formed. It is full of resentment, arrogance, and peremptoriness. With this new soul, I feel the power within myself. Overconfidence and self-assertiveness surround my environment. I become a blatant philosopher whose words unknowingly poison her own original soul.

As a superior, what have I learned? As a knowledgeable person, isn't it my desire to learn almost everything? I have read and watched numerous inspirational books and movies. When did I ever apply those morals in life? Perhaps, I'm being pretentious all along.

What do superiors learn? They learn from their own wisdom and follow their own peculiar presumptions.

On the other hand, the humble soul gives tranquil in life. Being humble makes people to like me. Although, I can't please everyone, I feel humanly alive when I show my concern to other people.

I'm a human ought to live in the world full of humanity. Nowhere on earth a HUMAN BEING lives his/her life in fame and money.