Tom and Jane fall in love

austin
Tom and Jane they are teen tom is 17 at the time and Jane is 18 teen they meet one summer and tom play football and he love to play Jane was loner she had no friend she was new in town one day tom wind up to her and ask her on a date and she say yes and tom Say Friday so tom pick her up and take her to Applebee she never been to Applebee then they go out on the town and they did not look at the clock and tom tack her home then they kiss then Sunday tom ask her to come to the football game then she go to the game and 2 girl nock her down and tom run over they pick her up and say don’t do nothing to then they will call the cop so she did not do nothing to then so she want on then she go to school and them same girl pick on her so she hit one nock her down the 2 girl hit Jane it did not faze her so she got 10 day out of school so her mom and dad tell her do not fit at school so wind Jane go old she work for a school and tom whit to the NFL so they was cloze they was all ways cloze Jane was 26 and tom was 25 and the next year Jane got bran cans so she got rill sick she want to the host biller and tom went to the host biller horde Jane hade she die 30 mines later so tom fall a port he live and tell 55 year old he die of gun shoot. So you shod live one day at a time be cuz if this stuff happen to you you will no .
Comment by austin

this story is good
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:45:01 PM