My Thoughts on Netown: Not Everyone Should Have the Right to Own a Gun

ataa
My thought on Newtown: Not Everyone Should Have the Right to Own a Gun
There have been many gun shootings nowadays that are taking away people’s lives. On December 14, 2012, Adam Lanza deadly shot twenty children and six adults. The loose law on gun control caused such a fatal incident. We need to end these mass shooting that have been going on because it is putting our lives in danger of becoming a victim of a mass shooting. The congress should look at what happened in Newton and the other shooting in the other states and bring up gun control laws to prevent these deadly killing. Gun control will play an important role in preventing shooting because it will tighten the gun rules. Firearm control law should be stricter so that it will prevent people lives being in danger. I was angry and sad for those who witnessed the shooting. The children who were shot might have become the face of the country, who would have led the country in the future. They didn’t get a chance to see their family and celebrate Christmas which was near when the children and adults were killed. The shootings make me think that I need to be careful and watchful at wherever I go because someone can fire a gun anytime and it doesn’t make me feel safe anymore when I am out of the house.
From all the shooting and murdering, there should be laws on guns. Gun should be protective to avoid people from using it carelessly. Besides, gun control law should be really strict. Those who own guns should be check if they have guns or not and should be restricted on how far they can go if they have the gun without harming anyone. If plausible, people should be ban from using guns excerpt for police, soldiers and other work force that requires a gun. The U.S. should look at how Australia has tightened their gun laws since the shooting that happened in the country in 1996. US should learn from what they did to prevent more mass murdering and do the same thing for everyone to feel secure in America.