My Thoughts on Newtown: America's love for Guns

Elhan
My thoughts on Newtons!

My thoughts on Newton: In America today there have been a substantial amount of gun violence. As adults start using guns, more games and music about violence or keeping guns at home. The more the youth and some grown adults will think it's ok to own and use a gun; it will effect the way they live. Most of the guns that are bought are hand guns, and a mostly used to protect ones self. Though that is what kills most in the end.
How do we protect ourselves, and our children away from this? Well that's a hard question that the government is trying to solve. I have been pondering on this subject for a while as I started writing this essay. In my opinion we should restrict guns being given to citizens, or at least try to put it in secure place. For this reason someone whom you live with will probably think that it's ok use it. Then that will end up with someone getting shot.
In my house we do not own a gun, and for that I am thankful. In my opinion gun control is needed. Why? Well if every one is able to own a gun and carry them around then that will influence the youth. Others might think that they have right to own a gun to defend themselves as stating the second amendment, if someone comes up to them. As my dad says "We need less guns not more ." Then probably and idiotic moron in the world will get a gun, and just shoot anyone in their way. The next thing you know neighbors will be shooting neighbors if the stat to argue. If schools are in danger the. there should be at least a few police officers In most schools. I feel safe in my school, because I have never thought if danger coming towards me, my peers and teachers.
As this situation is going on; there probably many ways to contemplate about it. Though the world will be arguing over having guns around, or keeping them locked up. What I know is if you own a gun keep it locked unless you want to die.