My Thoughts on Newtown: Newtown and Violence

PWALL
I think gun stores should limit who they sell they guns to because they might end up doing something similar to the Newtown massacre or worse, so we are trying to stop that from happening to any schools or other places with a lot of crowds.
Everyone should have a permit to have or carry a firearm like rifles and shotguns like kids have to be 15 to use a shotgun for hunting in Connecticut. I think that it is wrong. People should not be allowed to buy automatic weapons because some people may do something outrageous with it so gun stores should limit who they sell guns to.
People who own guns should lock their guns away from children in their homes who are under the age of 21. Also soldiers who are in the military should be able to keep their guns at their bases so that nothing does not go wrong in their homes.
It will take many measures like these so that we don't go through a similar situation of the Newtown massacre.