My Thoughts on Newtown: The Unheard Cries of Children

Anna Meyer
The fear and the pain stricken sounds of the guns going off around them, makes the outsiders look upon it with terror. Children are the most effected usually in the wake of new issues, or problems that rise about. They are usually known for being around enough fighting and destruction of life around them and in the violent video games played by the youngest of children, and even the eldest of adult's. The site's of the internet can also effect the mind's of people and how they react.
On the issues pointing towards gun control, I think laws about the officers around schools should be paying more attention on the safety of the children and how others are treating them other than the PDA or other dumb rules that teenagers should be allowed to do. Anything that goes past making out is wrong though, I totally agree with that. But, paying more attention to the kids who actually look bad, and who are talking about guns all the time, should be asked about why they are talking about such a thing, and in a public place besides. More people like those children, can be affected by these gun's. They should not be allowed to anyone. Everyone just looks at the dumb rules, and think that increasing the watch of all the teenagers/children is going to solve everything. It'll just make all of us kids, from elementary and even to college, more upset and frustrated. We are the future, and the elder's should be more concerned on how we live, and I think it's great the older generations are trying to help us, but what we can do is change the gun control rules now, help those who have been affected and not take it out on those who have done no wrong. This is not even in schools anymore, it's expanded into malls, theaters and more. Real rules should be provivded to protect the lives of us youngsters and our voices should be heard in all of this.