Writing Race - mobile story writing. A midway update.

Nate DeRose
Hello All,

Just over a month ago, Stage of Life launched a Kickstarter project for Writing Race, a story writing mobile game. We set ambitious goals for our crowd-funding campaign and it has proven to be a challenge. We have received support from our community members, local newspapers, and other organizations, but we are still far off from our goals. We thank all of those who took the time to look at our project, help spread the word, and even donated.

But, it’s not over yet - there are twenty five days left before our time runs out so we still have an opportunity to succeed. We are thrilled at the idea of Writing Race coming to life on mobile phones, so we are far from abandoning the idea. It’s not too late to check out the project and help us spread the word in any way you can – tell your friends, Facebook it, Tweet it – we would love any support we can get in the final days of our project.

The project can be found here: http://kck.st/UfQ67U

Leave a comment or send an email to nate.derose@stageoflife.com with any questions or comments. Also, let me know where or how you helped spread the word and we will be sure to include you in our acknowledgements page when the project ends.
Thanks for your continued support!