My thoughts on Newtown: Nowhere But Up (A Moment of True Silence)

dark.angel
Where do go from the Newtown shooting?I believe now that the worst is past(the murder of many innocent live).Everyone believes there should be some restrictions on the guns,but I believe that is incorrect,guns don’t kill people,people kill people.There is nothing wrong with the gun used to end the lives of many different people,it’s the person using the gun.The man was mentally ill and should not have had the gun in the first place.His mother waited until he was 18,for him to seek help.I believe that the 2nd amendment should be kept in place for the sake of those who don’t go around murdering innocent people.I also believe that school security should be amped up,for the sake of others.I don’t expect the student of Sandy Hook Elementary school will return to their school,because of what they had gone through.What is past is past,we shouldn’t be looking back we should be looking forward,to a bright future where maybe someone will stop this from happening,it may be a few words but it could change the way people look at things,it could save many innocent lives from being ended.I don’t justify Adam Lanza actions in anything he did,nor any other similar event.The school should be turned into a memorial,for the those who passed,and those who didn’t,in honor of the brave people who risked their lives,and the parents of the victims of this unbearable crime.The people of Newtown,Connecticut suffered an unbearable tragedy,that never will be forgotten.R.I.P