My thoughts on Newtown: People must be controlled

jkosacz
It seems like putting sanctions on gun control won't stop people from getting assault weapons whether it is through the black market or in other illegal ways. We need to disocver the issues with people who may be showing signs of mental illnesses. That or have better ecurity arouind schools. We could ban guns in general, however, there are always going to be ways in which the "bad guys" will get them. They can illegally smuggle them into the country or somehow import them through Mexico or Canada. This is an issu that needs to be tackled, fast. Either way the President chooses to handle it, people are going to be angry because there are always at least two sides to an argument. People cannot be running around with guns shooting people. I understand and agree with the clause in the Constitution that people have the right to bare arms to protect themselvs. However, many people take advantage of that and purchase guns without a proper license. Gangs will always be around. Especially in areas with people from various cultures and "poor" areas of a city or town. We can put stricter laws on guns or ban them altogether. Either way, this tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School is unacceptable and sick that someone would walk into a school full of children to kill.