they made me realize i was opposite of what i was being called..

hiimjake
Hi, my name is Jake, and I am currently in 8th grade, i was born in Bakersfield, CA, when I moved to my current location it was the middle of my 5th grade year, so it was very hard to make new friends, i instantly stood out because i did not eat lunch with everybody else, and i did not have many friends. After a few weeks of being at my new school, i was starting to get picked on, and being bullied, this was not very exciting considering i had just made some new friends and thought everything was going okay. i tried my hardest to fit in with my school and doing everything that was 'cool' but, i think these bullies saw that i was trying to hard, and they became to judge me because of it. on a daily basis i would get called names such as "faggot", "retard", etc. and it would destroy my self confidence. i learned to just ignore what everyone would say, but it still hurt. no matter what i would do everything the said still got to me. the bullying followed me all the way to 8th grade, the grade i am currently in. i have learned to fit in, and it has worked, want to know the best way to fit in? BE YOURSELF. i am happy again, yeah sure.. i get called names here and there and get bullied still, but its not as bad as it was. highschool scares me, all the drama, fights, and things my words cannot explain. i have been bullied, but i stand up for myself, because i am proud of who i am and nobody can change the way i feel about myself. there are always going to be bullies in your life, even as an adult, they are always going to try to knock you down no matter what. its because you have a heart of gold, you are amazing, beautiful, smart, and a good person. you are perfect to me.