What I'm grateful for

horsesrunwild34
It was December 20th, and I was texting various people "if the world ends tomorrow, I want you to know that you've been a good friend". And many of them texted back "Awwww thanks you too!"
Little did I really know what my words meant, and little did I know that IF the world had really ended the 21st, half my friends wouldn't really know my true feelings for them- whether positive, or negative. And neither would my family, frankly.
Thankfully, we're all still here, so... we have about a lifetime left to tell our friends and family our true feelings... even though I'm still silent. I guess we just take most things for granted, because we've gotten so used to it, a bed, a home it's all become part of everywhere we move. And it's hard being grateful for those things because we just get them everyday. And people can SAY they're grateful for this, and grateful for that, but do they really truthfully feel it until they've lost everything? (It's a Wonderful Life)
So... all in all, I'm not sure what I'm grateful for. Because I know what I SHOULD be grateful for, but the feeling isn't there. I guess I'm grateful for life, and the ability to have friends and an education.